"Jessica is one of the greatest jazz pianists I have ever heard." - Dave Brubeck
"Jessica is a beautiful player." - McCoy Tyner
"The most important pianist to arrive since Bill Evans." - Alun Morgan, Gramophone - see more / less
- "A vibrant force on the contemporary music scene." - Rolling Stone . . .
- "She is one of the top jazz pianists of today, a powerful virtuoso, a brilliant solo player. She is a giant, consistently brilliant." - Scott Yanow, The All Music Guide . . .
- "In a word, she's a monster. Her technical mastery is equaled by her swing; her power matched by her dexterity." - Geraldine Wyckoff, Downbeat . . .
- "Her style and technique embrace a very original combination of wit, grace, introspection and white heat." - Harvey Siders, JazzTimes
- "She is simply a pianistic force of nature that will not be denied." - C. Michael Bailey, All About Jazz . . .
- "She has established herself as the top solo pianist working today." - Dan McClenaghan, All ABout Jazz
- "Jessica is utterly magnificent . . . the most poetic of all living jazz pianists." - Jeff Simon, The Buffalo News . . .
- "This is easy. Jessica Williams doesn't make bad records." - JazzNow, Lawrence Brazier . . .
- Some of the "high, and inevitable low points" of my musical career
This week's Special: Listen to Jessica's NPR Interview on Marian McPartland's Piano Jazz
Buy here and you get my music, free gifts, my signature, and I get paid for my work! Free S&H, no tax, to anywhere, first-class priority air mail, ships in 7-10 days. Outside of the USA, including Canada, orders must be for at least 3 or more CDs
Email Jessica at email@example.com
This site is dedicated to John Coltrane, Glenn Gould, Elvin Jones, Mary Lou Williams, Dexter Gordon, Miles Davis, Thelonious Monk, Philly Joe Jones, Tony Williams, and all who have devoted their lives and their souls to Music. "I want to be a force for good. I know there are bad forces here that bring suffering to others and misery to the world, but I want to be the force which is truly good." - John Coltrane