Poetry by Jessica Williams
- My very newest poems from 2014-2015: I think that the poetry of Mary Oliver has finally had its desired effect. My words are finally flowing once again
- My poems from 2013-14: I so hope you enjoy a few of them . . . they're getting there at times. I certainly could be wrong. I read Mary Oliver and humbly seek to learn how
- My Poems in 2012: and who's Rita Dove?
- More poems, 200o-02: poems, including one for Elvin Jones
- My early poetry, 1975-77: the creation of a poem can still be an act of defiance, of irreverence, of hope, of love, of protest: it can also be an act of pure incompetence . . . it is a precarious art form
(you may find a few repeats . . . poems can get feisty and hard to keep track of . . .)
Poetry . . .