- Red and Blue Recordings,
- JJW Music ASCAP
- Jessica Williams
- PO Box 891
- Yakima, WA 98907
- jessicajwilliams at me dot com
- 1 518 364 6398
This Site and its Companies
Our registered site name is jessicawilliams.com and it has been on the web since 1996. I, Jessica Jennifer (J) Williams, am Registrar, Designer, Systems Amdministrator of jessicawilliams.com, and own it fully.
Our Registered Business Name: Red and Blue Recordings. I, Jessica Jennifer (J) Williams, am President of the Red and Blue Recordings label and own it fully.
This site is coded, created, designed, owned, and maintained by Jessica Williams. All information presented at this site is copyright, © by Jessica Williams, All Rights Reserved. Creative Commons License 3.0. The conditions of this license do not extend to or encapsulate the entire legal protection of the work itself, namely the life-work, music, recordings, and compositions of Jessica Jennifer Williams. The legal documents and fair-use clauses on copyright held by The Library of Congress and the Copyright Laws of The United States of America and All Regions Inherent and it's DRM Systems ARE and DO offer full force majeure.
The videos "in the wild" (i.e. YouTube, Vimeo, thousands of other video sites) which are owned, written, published, and copyrighted by myself, Jessica Jennifer (J) Williams, and were recorded at the expense of Jessica Jennifer (J) Williams, may be incorporated by code into your site or blog for your own fair use as long as they are unaltered and do not violate terms of ownership stated above and conflict with no law or EULA set by the operating site in question (i.e. YouTube, Vimeo, thousands of other video sites).
Our Web Site
- We are licensed to do business under the name Red and Blue Recordings (including logical permutations thereof, i.e. Red and Blue, Red and Blue Records, Red and Blue Music, etc) and to sell our products world-wide and as a brick-and-mortar should we open a physical store
- We do not share or sell your information with any one, ever
- We do not store your information on a computer
- We shred our paper copies of your orders to insure against theft of any kind. As a result, we have not lost one order in all of our years of business
- We have no log-ins and use no passwords
- This site sets no cookies; code is pure xhtml and standards validated
- We do NOT SAVE your private information. Every time you buy from us, you'll need to re-enter your information just as you did the first time
- We save nothing except our financial records for tax purposes
Licensing, Recording, Performance, Synchronization
- Jessica Williams' catalog of compositions, JJWMusic/ASCAP, is available for recordings for which you need to request a mechanical license
- Commercials, motion picture or TV uses require a synchronization license
- The catalog has licensees outside the United States
- If you are located outside the United States and need permission to use one of our compositions, contact our licensee in your territory
- If you want to license any other Jessica Williams recording you must contact the label who owns it while at the same time requesting a license from JJW MUSIC / ASCAP for the right to use the underlying copyright
- This site is rated PG
- All music, poetry, writings, and creative content - manuscript or offered downloads included - ©1997-2017, Jessica Williams
- Our publishing company is JJWMUSIC / ASCAP. Jessica Williams' compositions are published, and her recordings copyright protected, by the American Society of Composers and Publishers, the Library of Congress, and the copyright laws of the United States.
- Red and Blue Records, jessicawilliams.com, audiodoggie, and JJW Music are Consolidated Jessica J Williams Companies, all working under the registered name Red and Blue Recordings
- jessicawilliams.com is the web outlet for products created under the name Red and Blue Music and Jessica Williams
- Red and Blue Recordings, jessicawilliams.com :
- Jessica Williams PO Box 2391 Olympia, WA 98507
- jessicajwilliams at me dot com | 1-518-364-6398
- Audiodoggie and her likeness is protected by Trademark Registration
- Any infringement, unauthorized copying, duplication, or data theft is illegal and will be litigated under US and International copyright law
- Where noted, photographs are property of photographer(s) Jimmy and Dena Katz, and their use in print media or on other web sites is dependent upon the permission of the photographers: jimmykatz.com
- This information is presented on the internet free of charge and may not be used for anything beyond personal use without written consent from the author
- Hardcopy or cybernetic redistribution of any portion for profit requires negotiation with the author. Links to this site are subject to the permission of the author of this site; do not reproduce text at other sites without express permission from the author of this site.
- All audio files are copyright-protected and are published through our Publisher, JJW Music / ASCAP. For permission to use files for any purpose except demonstration, contact Jessica Williams
http://www.jessicawilliams.com/ by Jessica J Williams is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License. Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://www.jessicawilliams.com/
The content presented herein represents the opinions of Jessica Williams and / or of cited authors, and does not necessarily represent the official views of any organization or corporation, including this one
Mailing List Policy
- We never ever send out 5PA/\/\. We include your email address into our list only if you sign up for our newsletter. If you want to be removed from the list, send a removal message
- If you receive a mail that contains offensive or otherwise unwholesome content, it is NOT from this site, but has been spoofed or bounced off of our servers in Topanga Canyon, CA
This site is dedicated to John Coltrane, Glenn Gould, Elvin Jones, Mary Lou Williams, Dexter Gordon, Miles Davis, Thelonious Monk, Philly Joe Jones, Tony Williams, and all who have devoted their lives and their souls to Music. "I want to be a force for good. I know there are bad forces here that bring suffering to others and misery to the world, but I want to be the force which is truly good." - John Coltrane