TIME IS LOVE - Jessica Williams, solo piano, Recorded LIVE at the Triple Door in Seattle WA in 2011
1 My Romance 7.01 Rodgers and Hart
2 Falling in Love is Wonderful 8.07 Irving Berlin
3 My One and Only Love 5.37 Guy Wood
4 Easy to Remember 8.19 Rodgers and Hart
5 Every Time We Say Good-bye 7.45 Cole Porter
6 Theme for Ernie 5.35 Fred Lacey
7 We Kiss in a Shadow 10.27 Richard Rodgers
8 Willow Weep for Me 3.46 Ann Ronell (dedicated to Pianist Hank Jones)
REleased Feb 3, 2013, Red and Blue Recordings
An impromptu, unplanned performance at the Triple Door, an old converted movie theatre in Seattle with great acoustics, and a lovely Steinway D grand.
A quiet crowd, a feeling of warmth, and a treasure-trove of American Standards from years past. Oh, and Jessica at the piano!
All of the ingredients needed to make this her gift to you, and a reminder that Time is precious, that Time is more than money, that Love is all we have when it all goes away.
Time is Love.
- Jessica Williams, Live in solo performance on the Main Stage, The Triple Door in Seattle WA for Red and Blue Recordings
- PRODUCED BY JESSICA WILLIAMS
- Recorded January, 2011 by Craig Montgomery
- Piano is a Steinway 'D' 9-foot Concert Grand
- Red and Blue Recordings PO Box 2391, Lacey, WA 98507, USA - 1.518.364.6398 www.jessicawilliams.com/
"This is just what I needed. You were so ill that night yet you played divinely. I love this cd. Make more like this one. My girlfriend and I have it on every nite lately! Bless you and get better quick! Thanks, Ron ___"
"Nice to hear you at the 3d again. I wish they'd have you back. Now it's all hard rock and Country music. Please come back to the 3d. Joyce ___"